Flight Accessibility for 1 passenger with reduced mobility and 1 accompanying person
An accessible basket with door and seat allowing for a passenger with reduced mobility to enjoy a hot air balloon ride. Accompanied by 1 standing passenger, we will make them discover the Loire Valley while sharing our passion for balloons.
This product is no longer in stock
Aérocom Montgolfières responds to the request to open up to the handicap of it hot-air balloon activity.
Experience this beautiful hot-air balloon trip from one of these prestigious castles: Blois, Chaumont-sur-Loire, Amboise or Chenonceau in the Loire Valley, aboard our baskets. Fly at the pace of wind and discover the Loire, its castles, game, vines...
The flights in hot-air balloon take place every day, in the rise or before the sunset, at the hours when the lights are the most beautiful and to enjoy the stability of the air.
Plan an availability about 3 hours:
- Reception on the meeting place agreed
- Travel on the take-off site in our 4x4
- Swelling of balloons with the participation of passengers who wish
- Flight about 1 hour in the course of the wind, we do not choose the itinerary!
- After landing, folding balloons
- Toast of the Aérostiers and graduation of the flight with the crew
- Return to meeting point in 4x4
Casual dress with flat and closed shoes is recommended, no high heels. It is not colder in the air than on the ground.
Once your online purchase has been validated, you will receive a confirmation email summarizing your order. We will then send you your final numbered and personalized flight ticket by mail.
For any question, do not hesitate to contact us at office hours 02.54.33.55.00. or by email before purchasing a ticket because of the weather.